Skip to main content

A Trip To The Capital City!

A Trip To The Capital City!

..........an unexpected feeling...........

 I was wholly exhausted by travelling an elongated excursion to visit the pious and profound cave for the blessings. It took us one whole day; we set out our trip early in the dawn and could get back merely in the eventide. All in all, everyone was strictly weary and revenous. I  couldn't carry on my habitual daily routine of reading and writing a journal for hours on end, but at least I wrote:

Dear Young Boy |21st Jan.,Wednesday 

"An exhausting trek, a blessing trip!
Nothing can be reaped without sweats and perspirations, therefore, a small accomplishment seems invaluable."

After having finished writing a short-note, I threw myself swiftly onto the bed and made myself eased. Then, I didn't remember how pronto I have fallen asleep with the exception of supper and directly woke up early in the morning due to the flock of cocks alarming the onset of new and renewed day.

"It's five o'clock son. Wake up! Your sister and brother-in-law are waiting for you!" I heard my ma saying to me.

"Why? I'm exhausted. Please, don't faze me! Am still sleepy." I replied idly with yawning.

"No. No....no....You need to go Thimphu along with your sister. Get exposed to the City Life, my son!" My mamma was  propelling me and took out the blanket that enveloped me to warm.

I felt ever so chilly and goose-bump all over my slimy body as vicious winter has never succumbed. With creaking and full of sleep still in my drowsy eyes, I woke up and did necessary cleaning. A small light-weight portion of eyelid is more than enough to enclose the world into unconsciousness, such a powerful agent! I could sense my joints and effectors paining due to the proleptical lengthy trek.

"Bro, be fast- we're consuming more time!" Proposed my charming sister.

"Un-cle.......be-f-a-s-t......" Requested my  cute and gorgeous little niece who is ever so innocent to think yet!

"OK....niece! Your uncle will do fast, you need not have to worry." I replied in a childish tone to impress her.

'Ama' brought us warm coffee and I drank enjoying every sip of it that helped my slender body to be warm.

By then, it was 10 past 6 and we're to accelerate to the bus depot at Mendrelgang Bazaar as 7:30 a.m. was the departing time. We, four of us, bid adieu our parents and left for Thimphu, a complex city - I prognosticate.

We're apparently death by the time when we reached the terminal. All the passengers were already huddled inside the bus due to cold-I guess.
I  too was feeling the akin coldness all over my goose-bumped body and the piercing wintry gale benumbed my psyche. I could see a bulk of gases emanating from everyone's mouth like the gases dawdling from the fissure with dynamite.

A Bumpa Transport Bus was  already started to warm the engine. We, without much delay, unloaded our luggage and then loaded them on the hood of the bus. An aromatic scent scattered in every nook of the bus from the garments of the gorgeous girls. I could see different types of people, some preparing mouthful of 'doma' to adorn their dingy mouths to resist themselves from the heart-trembling cold and smilingly showing their red filthy mouths.

At precisely 7:30 a.m., the door of the bus shut and it roared to life through the bumpy road altering the inertia of rest. The atmosphere wasn't so welcoming as when the journey commenced. A bulk of mist and fog lying on the superficial of the earth obstructed the vision and sight of the bountiful landscape of the nature plus gave the pleasure of  trembling effect, especially people like me with infinitely poor physical resistance.

When we arrived on the cross-section of the expressway between Damphu and Gelephu at Riserboo, a squad of traffics stopped us. I could see the driver, a young lad, quivering with fear as the bus was surpassed with passengers beyond its holding capacity.

"Hey! Why are you carrying more passengers than what is allowed! Are you going against the traffic statutes? " A middle-aged traffic implored.

"Uh......Sir, no.....Three of them are assistants." He replied scratching his head with shiver in his voice. I could see his face altering pale and three of them, handsome modernized boys, tracing 'ghos' in vain. They're by all means his accomplices. When the traffic entered the bus, I could see everyone trembling as if earthquake has struck. I marvelled why they are getting cold feet?

"How come three of them? I will seize your license. Go!"He growled.

Without uttering a single word, he rode the bus. We, by then only, received warmth of the Sun when we reached to Damphu Town, only town of Tsirang and still developing.  Bus stopped for the exit and entry of the passengers as most of the passengers were townish.  With five-minute interval, we resumed our journey. Sister brought us crackers from the adjacent grocery but I didn't feel like taking. So, I gave it to my niece who received delightfully. 

By eleven o'clock, we reached what is popularly known as 'Wakley Taar' alias 'Mithun Taar' near border area between Tsirang and Wangdue Phodrang, adjacent to the suspension bridge. I was weary and exhausted by the prolong journey and the fancy of fried chicken made me salivate profusely. 173 km to travel is out of the question!

"Thirty minutes for lunch!" Yelled the driver.  All the customers cleared off; some for sun-bathing , some lavatory and some for the brunch. I, along with sister's family, too made off to ' Wakley Taar Hotel'. I was fully satisfied by the delicious food the timid maid served us, probably due to her sexy look! After sometime, we could hear the horn of the bus and rushed ourselves to our own respective seats. I was suffocated by the hot weather of that region.

 Driver was bit anxious  that if we reach Puna TsangChhu Hydro-Project(PHPPA) by twelve,  we have to wait for an extended time. So, he accelerated the bus up to his might as a veteran driver. Fortunately, the workers or labourers were halted for lunch and we're not made to wait for long. The sign board erected at the right side of the road says, "Tunnel Ahead!". I am curious to travel the underground expressway, a mere underground way in Bhutan till date, it is very huge and multiple bulbs are seen glowing aloft us. It takes almost ten minutes to travel through it by public transport. 

The vegetation of the region seems exploited; all the trees and shrubs are dried, dust covers the meagre and short grasses, hills are decorated with roads, houses, bulldozers and heavy vehicles. Radiance of sun is intense and dust flies everywhere; dust seems the air in this region. The volume of TsangChhu reduces drastically. Starting from the suspension bridge, the condition of roads is risky as heavy vehicles like 'volvo and bumper trucks' fly speedily and everywhere dust dominates. Though I enjoyed the passage, but I'm greatly low seeing the condition of the prestine environment. When I travelled to Punakha, many years back , these areas were green everywhere with mixture of forest and endangered species like 'WHITE BELLIED HERONS' is seen but I haven’t seen one in this journey , very sad!

The view of the recently launched 'Wind Mills' at Wangdue on the treeless hill look awesome, spinning aloft. The Wangdue Fotress looks so sad on the ground, completely burnt by fires in June, 2012 and renovation seems going on. Hope to see it being built soon, a legendary fotress that connects various histories.

When we reached Lobesa, Punakha, a glamorous lass about eighteen of age--same as mine--entered the bus. Gosh! I have never set my eyes on her. Her aromatic smell from her garments was enough to whet the veracity of the men, let me not only judge them but me too! I kept on staring her with my mouth gasping. She sat just next to me with a seductive smile on her angelic face as I was in seat number two, there was  luckily one small seat fastened with it. 

"Can I attach with you, it's too small to hold me?" She requested shyly which was enough to provoke my testosterone by the anterior pituitary lobe.

"Of course! " I offered instinctively and unwittingly. 

I, either due to her flaunt or what? deeply fell for her and was thinking the world of her indeed. The more I look at her, the more horny I became. The pink heavy jacket with black tight jeans pant and muffler around her neck ideally suited her snowy complexion. Moreover, rhythmic falling of fringes over her conspicuous face and the shaped bust and a tight ass make me wonder-struck and I was  salivating profusely with increased pulse rate. I was  hallucinating(mere fancy) in mine paradise holding firm under my sweat arms with her! 

She on and off looked at me with her deep eyes where I have seen a compartment for me. I was madly insane! If she was mine, I would have waived the wealth of the Earth without a thought, truly speaking. 

I didn't look back how fast the time elapsed. All of a sudden I came to normalcy when the tyre of the bus got punctured with the trembling effect when we reached 'Lampelri' beneath  'Dochula Pass' and there was mine fairy blushingly gazing at me with an adorable grin on her face. Everyone was mourning the vicious cold yet for me, I was under lock and key in the dungeon of her angelic looks. This is the ideal moment for me to pour mine unheard and yearned feelings for her. I have totally forgotten that sister is with me who might be astonished with my recently adopted demeanor . I looked at her and she was directly looking at me with frown on her forehead. But I never concerned what may come, my eyes were transfixed at her.

I neared her but my legs were too weak and absurd to hold me firm. I was trembling like as if I encountered a beast, a demoness but she is not in the least but a fairy, an out-and-out fairy!  But due to deficient orator skills and lack of pluck, I couldn't. What a nice f***!

I consoled and assured myself and did my utmost to tell her but my mouth remained shut. The journey got resumed.  I intended to confide her once I reach Bus Terminal. She has fallen asleep on my shoulder that acted as a  tranquilliser or narcotic against my burning veracity.  I peeped through the chasm of her jacket that was left quarter opened and could see the limp and nesh boobs being firmly caught hold by the black tight brassiere! I couldn't fancy how her knickers would have her....it would be probably slap-up! I just looked back that when we reached Dochu La, I embraced her under my sweat arms; puffing, then I have fallen asleep in her warmth. 

"Bro, wakeup!" We're at the bus depot!" Propelled my brother-in-law waking me from my day-dreaming. When I woke up, my hand was in the akin former position but she wasn't under my arms. I looked around but still I didn’t see her. Alas! Finally when I got outside, I found her out behind the bus wearing adorable grin on her face and then embracing tightly with a fair-looking lad about twenty of age that shook the whole world inside my heart---I was dazed and down in the dumps plus daft. When she saw me staring at them, she smiled lovingly with the note of thanks and I too provided a theatrical  smile and signaled compliment and congratulations with my thumb. 

With mood-off mind and heavy heart, I trudged and pissed off along with mine sister's family to Khasadrapchhu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOULMATE; a story of a True-Lovers

  SOULMATE: A Tragic Story of a True-Lovers .........a heart-touching love story............. "Hi!...." Greeted Yoezer. "Oh!....hello bro" I greeted back. He was really ecstatic to meet me and was amusingly cuddling me. I could glance the immense ecstasy in his tears that glisten like the white ray of light propagating by dint of prism but the fact is, he isn't grieving instead dropping the tears of joy. "Am really glad to meet you Jigme, my childhood friend!" He was practically and emotionally sobbing. "Yoezer....I understood how much you're glad...don't shed your tears bro." I consoled him. His affirmation really touched my heart and to be honest, I almost burst into tears. "That's great of you! I anticipated that from you." He remarked enthusiastically. '' Thanks bro." I thanked him. "Welcome!" He replied. He was amused by mine demeanor. I am also greatly blessed to have suc

Fate Is Cruel

Fate Is Cruel~ SK Monger   I was by then only five years old when I was admitted to the newly launched Kindergarten, a five miles away school from my villa. I couldn't walk like the strong boys do, trotting like a well-built horse. Girls were by my side but only when I got something to offer them, such were them . I tholed a lot to complete my Pre-Primary schooling. As me being a girl who have to walk a long distance, I was exhausted and fatigued. When I felt hungry, I ate those maize corn packed in a shawl which my mother used to wrap me when I felt cold when I was yet a toddler . I haven't got that privilege to be with my father that other children get. When enquired my mom usually warned me not to ask it again but the fact is still confidential and mysterious.   With constant persistent and eternal endurance, I completed my Primary Schooling and got transferred to the Middle Secondary School which is yet afar. I was all the time isolated, not had confidence to approach other

Brother, You're a great liar

BROTHER, YOU'RE A GREAT LIAR!  a story about Brother and Sister "Yaay! Brother. I am qualified for eleven!" Soelzom exclaims over joyously to her brother Namgyal. She comes from her friend house checking her class ten result which is declared on that particular day, 19th of January. "Oh! Are you sure?" Enquires Namgyal impressively in out-and-out astonishment. "Yaup. I am qualified for eleven!" She replies in full escatsy and continues, "You too could have studied, bro." "Oh! Yeah, but....!"He says in a low voice with full of tears on the 'circled-rings-of-his-eyes'. "Bro, what happened? " She enquires with bit fear in her voice. "Ahh! Nothing. Am all right. " He simulates himself in normal swing. "If you're all right, why tears in your eyes then?" She inquires inquisitively for certain something wrong is going by dint of her brother. "About this tears? You won't g